Wednesday, July 13, 2005
OKAY I AM BACK AGAIN.$BlogItemTitle$>
ARGHHH! I am on the phone with JASMINE KOK now! HA HA. Shall give her the honour to be mentioned in my blog! Ooh, she claims that she's not honoured at all!
JASMINE KOK : "I demand you to use red colour for this entry."
ME : *ignores her as I am typing furiously away.*
JASMINE KOK : "You go and blog lah, I go and do homework already!"
ME : *ERRRS, JKOK DOING HOMEWORK? Cannot register.*
-Line disconnected-
So... Today was a terrible day, though Dad fetched me to school today and spared me the trouble of taking the bus in the morning. I can't stand taking buses in the morning! I mean, the buses are usually flooded with students and there wouldn't be available seats left for me by the time I board them! Argh.
I declare I hate Mrs Loy. I think she's in love with me, or either that she loves my beautiful name so much that she has to call for me to answer lame and stupid questions every single time without fail. And I mean L-A-M-E and S-T-U-P-I-D. The times she called out my name to answer a question today were uncountable! I just stared at her, with my left hand supporting my head. A simple
"Huh?" was my answer. Isn't short and sweet answers what the teachers are always wanting?! And not taking a whole pile of information(junk) from the textbook. This is originality! Too bad she doesn't appreciate it. I mean, WHAT WAS SHE EXPECTING MY ANSWER TO BE?
It was the FIRST period of the day and ANY normal being would feel tired or sleepy! Especially people like ME who gets to sleep (at the most) 5hours a day (other than Weekends). Well, you can't blame me for stoning and not absorbing if the lesson was boring. It will be a total different case IF the lesson was an interesting one. Even if I'm feeling lethargic or whatsoever, I would perk up immediately and pay attention. So ultimately, its not my fault that I cant answer stupid or senseless questions like
"...East...West...Why?.." Okay, I didn't catch that question. HA!
AND I really have to thank Grace for saying,
"Mrs Loy! You really look like Janine, you know!" when she came into my class after school ended today. (She once told Mrs Loy that I looked like her too, and Mrs Loy was all, "
I see myself prettier than her.") That was when Mrs Loy noticed my presence in class and was all,
"Janine, come here." in her usual nonchalent, yet forceful tone. So, she began talking scathingly about my attitude in class and that I was always dreaming in class and SINCE when did I not daydream during any teachers lessons when I attempted to rebut her. This was an entirely erroneous assumption can!? It is blatantly obvious that she's bias against me.
I pay attention to Mr Suresh lessons! HEH! So far I'm in his good books okay! Stupid woman! Well, maybe its because she's jealous that I'm prettier than her! Ooooh!
*flashes my killer-braces smile!* I shall forgive, but not forget. She even threatened to put me in this special and privileged position in class - in the middle front of the class. ALL BY MYSELF. Oh I am so excited at the thought of it!
*jumps around hysterically, screaming my lungs out and chanting "Mrs Loy rocks my pair of stinky socks!" at the same time, only that I ended up barfing out the chocolate eclair I had for breakfast* Not a very nice sight.
After much persuasions from us, Grace was still adamant in her refusal to change her mind about meeting Malcolm and gang for tennis, instead of joining us for lunch at Swensons. We were making loads of noise outside the Prefects room as all of us were really agitated and were practically screaming at each other at the top of our voices. We insisted that Grace "zong se qing you" and ditched us for Malcolm and gang. We pretended to be mad with her and were acting SO childishly! I wasn't expecting the eardrum-splitting decibel of the din produced by us! And the PCs had to calm us down and told us to go elsewhere to argue. It was FUN, I must admit.
I wanted to see how Malcolm looked like, so all of us went to wait with Grace for him! HA! We ended up waiting for 45minutes. Damn. And all the blame was pushed solely onto me! ): I CRYYYYYYY! He turned out to resemble Lincoln Yeo alot! Hmmm. No other comments about him.
So we took a cab to PS for lunch at Swensons. SO MUCH FOR WANTING TO SAVE MONEY ON CABS AND FINE DINING. I don't think we can ever survive without cabs and fine-dining. I mean, it has been a routine and part of our lives already. Then we heard that Fairuz pulled out from her event because of her hemstring! OHMAN. This is such a saddening news! Spent quite a long time there, then we went to walk around and decided to go to town. The twins left around 6.30, so Jacinda and I decided to walk around for a while more before heading home. By the time we reached the station, our legs nearly turned jelly from walking too much already! So we plopped ourselves onto the seats available and had a good rest before the train arrived.
The journey in the MRT was so hilarious! We both were super high and crazy and we kept embarrassing ourselves can! But its okay, since we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly! Heh! And I felt guilty when I was laughing at one man's hairstyle! BUt you can't actually blame me as it really looked SOOOO comical! It seemed as though it was oven-baked and reminded me of popcorns! OH SHIAT. I'm starting again. AHHH. I SHALL STOP. It's inappropriate to laugh at others! Because my future child would have that oven-baked popcorn hairstyle too. ): But it was kind of cool lah.
I SHALL STOP FOR TODAY. My fingers are getting numb as I type each alphabet.
TATA, and GOODNIGHT.
Till the next time,
JANINE.
7/13/2005 11:11:00 PM;